We know how important it is to get to work and health appointments. For individuals who are struggling, this can be a huge obstacle. VAC can assist with gas vouchers for trips to work or health appointments.
VAC works with the City of Columbia to offer bus tickets for Go COMO.
- 8 half-fare Go COMO tickets per client per visit, once every 7 days. Limit 24 tickets per Address per 12-month period.
- Go COMO Reduced Fare ID Card pays half fare every ride. Valid one year from issue date. Can be combined with half-fare tickets for a free ride.
- Annual Bus Passes are now provided at the Health Department.
Gas assistance guidelines:
- Funding is based on a $50 limit per Address per 12-month period for all monetary services.
- Vouchers may be provided once every 60 days based on funding limits.
- Vouchers are available to request up to 5 business days before scheduled health appointments or work dates.
Car Repair Assistance
Minor car repair assistance for employed individuals is available based on specific funding. Please inquire about funding availability.
All services are provided as funds and items are available. They are subject to limits of $50 per Address per 12-month period and service-specific guidelines.
Back to services