VAC knows that even our youngest client needs assistance. We are here to help with baby formula, car/booster seats, diapers and baby wipes. Car/booster seats are provided through a partnership with Safe Kids Columbia. Diapers and wipes are provided through a partnership with First Chance for Children, as well as various donors. Formula and diapers are provided based on availability.
Baby Formula guidelines:
- Funding is based on a $50 limit per Address per 12-month period for all monetary services.
- Must be a WIC Client and have an upcoming appointment scheduled
- Vouchers are provided to Columbia Walmart locations if formula requested is not available in the VAC pantry
Car/Booster Seat guidelines:
- 1 car/booster seat per child
- 2 car/booster seats per Address
- VAC schedules 30 minute appointments through the Columbia Fire Department who hosts monthly car/booster seat events, as well as emergency appointments. Education is provided on how to install a brand new car/booster seat provided by Safe Kids Columbia, and how to appropriately place your infant in the seat.
- Vouchers for a car/booster seat are provided by VAC to redeem at your scheduled appointment.
- 1 pack of diapers per child per month
- Includes one pack of baby wipes based on availability
Back to services
All services are provided as funds and items are available. They are subject to limits of $50 per Address per 12-month period and service-specific guidelines.